The annual summer programming dedicated to furthering the experience and growth of NB music students.
Students come from all over the province and beyond its borders to participate in an enjoyable and stimulating program of music and recreation. Originally designed for string, wind, and choral students, it has since expanded to include half-day and full-day camps for the very young and a program for youth strings. The faculty, top performing musicians and music educators, are assisted by staff members who help provide guidance and leadership to assure a high quality program. Students will participate in large ensembles, chamber groups, master classes and electives. Daily supervised recreation periods as well as concerts and faculty/student recitals provide a well-balanced program in a unique musical environment. The program is flexible in order to encourage younger students and to challenge the more advanced.
- July 4-8, 2016 Music and Movement for Kids I Ages 3-4 (Half-days) $109
- July 11-15, 2016 Music and Movement for Kids II Ages 5-7 $169
- August 8-12, 2016 Youth Strings (Ages 6-10 – $169)
- Beginner Band Camp (Ages 10-13 – $169 / $184 + instrument rental)
- Band Camp (Ages 11-17 – $189) For participants 15 and over +HST
- String Camp (Ages 11-17 – $189) For participants 15 and over +HST
- Festival Academy (Ages 17-22 – $419 +HST)
Want to stay on campus during camp (ages 12+)? Ask about our residence option for $225. To register call the UNB Centre for Musical Arts at 453-4697 or email email@example.com. Visit go.unb.ca/celmusic-camp16