The Charlotte Street Arts Centre “opens the doors of creative expression to all”, and invites professional artists, emerging artists, indigenous artists, multicultural artists and students to apply.
Submission deadline for full proposals is Monday, December 1, 2014 by 4PM EST. Applicants will be considered for exhibitions beginning mid-May 2015 through to 2016. Artists must submit proposals by email to email@example.com with the subject heading: Glencross Gallery Submission – Regular Programming.
Only two-dimensional works can be shown in the Charlotte Glencross Gallery (no sculptural works, please).
• A 250-word artist statement/ proposal for exhibition
• An arts CV (max 3 pages) and 250-word biography
• No more than 10 images of work (JPEGS), 1024px at the largest side, 150 dpi
• Image list that specifies titles of work, date completed, media used and dimensions
• Completed application form and contract are available on our website, here.
>> All text files must be PDF or Word format.
Applicants will be notified of the jury decisions by email on or before March 1, 2015. Questions regarding submissions can be sent to Exhibitions Committee Chair, Dana O’Regan firstname.lastname@example.org.