Three branches of programming to welcome an impressive range of performers to Memorial Hall this fall/winter.
The University of New Brunswick’s Centre For Musical Arts has announced a number of upcoming performances. Music UNB, formerly known as Music on the Hill, focuses largely on chamber and contemporary classical performances divided across three branches of programming. Fans of classical music (or perhaps the classically curious) take note.
- Quintet + One (Sept. 26, 2018)
- Highlights of the German Baroque (Oct. 17, 2018)
- Golden Bach (Nov. 21, 2018)
- Northern Lights (Jan. 20, 2019)
- 1917: Music for Violin and Piano (Feb. 6, 2019)
- Evolution (Feb. 27, 2019)
- Folk Songs (Mar. 13, 2019)
- East Meets West (Mar. 20, 2019)
Noon-Hour Concerts (FREE)
- Córdoba: Romances for Cello and Guitar (Sept. 12, 2018)
- Love’s Sorrow: Music of Heartbreak and Longing (Feb. 13, 2019)
Complete Music UNB details and ticket info available HERE.